Do you want to learn how to increase complex case acceptance? The first thing you need to do is turn your case presentation into a case conversation! This is something that my guest, Dr. Paul Homoly, talks about in our latest chat where he reveals the power of communicating with patients.
Dr. Paul Homoly is president of Homoly Communications, a useful resource for developing practice-building skills and business expertise for dentists. Dr. Paul Homoly is known around the world for his innovative and practical approach to dentistry. So, as you can imagine, I was thrilled to have him join me for an intriguing discussion about how to communicate better with patients in a way that makes it easy for them to say yes to your treatment plan.
As Dr. Paul Homoly says, dental school teaches everything you need to know about dentistry. But, it doesn’t teach you how to build a real connection with your patients and this is something that many of us need to work on. If you want to help more patients and increase case acceptance in your practice, I invite you to join Dr. Homoly and I in our latest discussion!
Find out about:
- The problem with using complicated and confusing dental terms with your patients
- Why you don’t need to teach your patients how you’re going to fix their teeth
- Understanding the behavioral benefit that the patient is looking for (i.e why they want the dental treatment) and how it will fit into their life
- Making it easy for patients to say yes to your treatment plan
- The importance of having a one-to-one conversation with your patients to find out why they want the dental treatment
- How to make your patients feel understood
- Establishing patient readiness and dealing with FIT issues
- Tips for presenting care as a conversation rather than a presentation
- The power of communicating with your patients in a way that will help increase your complex case acceptance rate
Want to learn how to make it easier for your patients to say YES to dental treatment?
Dr. Paul Homoly was kind enough to a great Nifty Deal on his new online training platform to help dentists.
You’ll get 15% OFF Dr. Paul Homoly’s Online Case Acceptance course right here https://paulhomoly.com/mie-online-nifty15/
Here’s a list of the courses on offer:
- Just Because You’re an Expert…Doesn’t Make You Interesting
- Speak with 100% confidence without being diminished by stage fright
- Create vivid listener moments enabling them to remember your message
- Design and rehearse your presentation in half the time while making twice the impact
- Use stories and humor without ever losing your credibility
- Present your content with ease with no fear of forgetting
- Authentically connect with listeners in your first few moments
- Just Because You’re A Speaker…Doesn’t Make You A Thought Leader
- Come away with a Thought Leadership map that will guide your tasks and accelerate your achievements
- Experience a highly interactive workshop and benefit from its creative energy and momentum
- Dig deeply into your content pulling from it greater value and income
- Work with other attendees on their Thought Leader process inspiring insights into your own
- Experience examples of successful Thought Leadership that can jump-start yours
- Develop and tell stories that enrich listeners’ experience of your ideas
- See new ways to document and protect your intellectual property wisdom
- Have more confidence and skill as a Thought Leader speaker offering fresh ideas in novel ways that listeners have never experienced before
Mention Nifty Thrifty Dentists when you call 800.294.9370 or email – email@example.com
For more info, visit Dr. Paul Homoly’s site – https://paulhomoly.com/mie-online-nifty15/
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click here.