I’m about to introduce ya’ll to someone you’ve probably seen in the group thanks to his awesome posts and all of the great content he consistently shares. This week’s guest helps dentists like you and I get leads on dental implants—but he also helps us get other high-ticket cosmetic procedures such as orthodontics.
So, without further adieu, I want to introduce you to Jacob Hiller, the Chief Growth Officer over at Dental Implant Machine. His company is one of our newest sponsors, and their services might be the ticket to adding more high value clients to your practice.
Jacob is a guy we can trust… He’s a renowned marketing expert with over 15 years of experience in the field. He has an exceptional ability to identify market opportunities and develop masterful strategies that have earned millions for his companies and clients. There’s a reason Jacob has helped dental clinics generate millions in treatment starts. He’s able to educate and put processes in place to help dental practices create predictable growth by expanding their online influence and marketing efforts.
As I mentioned before, Dental Implant Machine helps dentists and oral surgeons increase the number of dental implant patients they see by providing a range of marketing services specifically tailored to the dental implant industry. With a team of experienced marketing professionals and a deep understanding of the dental implant market, Dental Implant Machine works
closely with their clients to develop and implement marketing strategies that drive results.
From social media campaigns and email marketing to website design and search engine optimization, Dental Implant Machine offers a comprehensive range of services to help their clients reach more potential patients and grow their practice. Whether you are a solo practitioner or a multi-location practice, Dental Implant Machine has the expertise and resources to help you succeed in the competitive world of dental implants.
One of the things I really like about working with Dental Implant Machine is their month-to-month meetings. I don’t know about you, but that’s like speaking another language to me when it comes to working with marketing companies!
Those other guys usually want to keep you on for six months, a year, etc. and then when things go wrong they just start pointing fingers and lack accountability. But Dental Implant Machine makes a point to earn your business every month and be with you every step of the way. They truly see your relationship as a partnership—not a transaction—and that’s like music to my ears.
So, tune in to watch Jacob and I walk through a screen share presentation of Dental Implant Machine’s website and discuss the Dental Implant Machine Program.
It doesn’t hurt to reach out to these guys, so why not? How life-changing would it be to bring in an extra $1,000,000 let alone half of that or even a quarter of that sum? And if you’re hesitant because you’ve been burned in the past, you have no excuse thanks to the Nifty Thrifty Deal—you can demo them a month for FREE!
So, what’re you waiting for? Schedule a demo at https://www.dentalimplantmachine.com/niftythrifty.
- What’s the “Two-Comma Club,” and how can working with Dental Implant Machine help you to become a member of it?
- Hint: it has to do with your dental practice bringing in an extra $1,000,000 in production.
- What makes Dental Implant Machine different from the other dental implant marketing companies out there?
- Hint: they think about the patient’s journey, what a lead wants to know, how price might get in the way of them taking the next steps, and how you can nurture each prospect during the process of case acceptance.
- Why does Dental Implant Machine have to be selective about who they choose to work with, and how does working together create a win-win where both Dental Implant Machine and their clients “level up” together?
- What’s the importance of Jacob’s team having monthly check-in’s with their clients?
- How does Dental Implant Machine have a “lead capture system,” and how does it work
- How does Dental Implant Machine pinpoint areas of growth through Impact Reports?
- What was Jacob doing before he started working with dentists?
- Hint: it has to do with helping athletes jump higher
- And more!
- Free month of Dental Implant Machine and/or Ortho Machine.
- 15% off on all services
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click this link.