Are you a dental practitioner who wants to jumpstart implant dentistry in your practice? Maybe you’ve never placed an implant before and want to get started, or, perhaps you’ve done hundreds of implants and just want to brush up on your skills? Whatever stage you’re at, my interview with the CEO of ImplantXP, Tae Kim is one you don’t want to miss –trust me.
Tae Kim has got to be the busiest man in the implant industry. So, I’m really grateful that he took time out of his super busy schedule to join me for a chat. Implant XP is a company that helps teach dentists how to place implants. They also offer a range of products and host a variety of practical (and luxurious) oversea training courses.
We talk about all of this and more, including how you can get your hands on an amazing Nifty Thrifty Deal, which just might be one of the best deals we’ve ever had on the show!
Find out about:
- Who ImplantXP are and why they are considered to be the #1 trusted resource for implant dentistry
- How ImplantXP helps dentists place more implants with confidence
- The importance of having excellent customer service
- What types of products ImplantXP offer (including bone grafting materials)
- Everything you need to know about the Implants in Paradise CE course
- How to jumpstart your implant dentistry journey
- How you can save on ImplantXP’s implant packages and the Implants in Paradise course
- How to know whether or not the bone and tissue is healthy enough to support an implant
- The benefits of taking a CE implant course
- An overview of Tae Kim’s dental experience
ImplantXP is offering some massive savings on their implant packages in this fantastic Nifty Thrifty Deal!
There are several options to choose from:
- 20 Implants + Surgical Kit for just $1,980! (regular price is $5,140)
- 20 Implants + Surgical Kit + Motor & Handpiece + 20 Healing Abutments for just £5,900 (regular price is $10,100)
- Plus…15% to 20% OFF all graft material on website (bone and membrane)
To get this great Nifty Deal, go to: myixp.com/shop
ImplantXP are also offering an impressive deal on their Implants in Paradise CE event!
This package deal includes:
- Hands-on Implant Surgery Course
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- 20 Implant Surgeries per attendee
- Small Class size
- All-Inclusive (Hotel and Food Covered)
- 1k travel credit towards airfare
- Instructor is Dr. Paul Petrugaro
This CE course experience is normally priced at $17k, but the Nifty Deal price is just $12,500!
Click here to take advantage of this AMAZING deal!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click this link https://niftythriftydentists.com/affiliate-disclosure-statement/