Everyone has a “winding” story that’s brought them where they currently stand. I, for one, got into dentistry because I saw how poor dental hygiene can play out. That, and my sister (a fellow dentist) asking me if I wanted to “… be a loser for the rest of [my] life?” Of course, there were plenty of other factors that came into play and inspired me to become the Dr. Glenn Vo you know today. My “winding” story—like any other—is “winding” for a reason: it isn’t a simple journey. If you’re interested, you can read all about it here.
But this isn’t about me. So, let’s get into the real star of this week’s blog post.
This week, I brought on Brian Ash. While many Nifty Thrifty Members will recognize Darkhorse Tech, this may be the first you’ve seen of Brian.
Brian has a “winding” story of his own that’s resulted in his current role as the Chief Marketing Officer over at Darkhorse Tech. You’re probably wondering: what’s Brian’s “winding” story? Well, I want to keep things short, so let’s just say beer has something to do with it (and beer also has something to do with the Nifty Thrifty deal, too). If you want to hear Brian tell you his tale, then tune into this week’s episode—you won’t be disappointed.
I know, I’m a real buzzkill. It sounds boring to say that after years of experience in other businesses, Brian was so impressed with the driven, creative, service-oriented team at Darkhorse Tech that he ended up joining them. Again, just tune in if you want to hear Brian’s tale be told.
If you aren’t already a huge fan of Darkhorse Tech, they’re a great service. It’s a software that manages your dental IT services effectively for a flat-rate, affordable monthly fee. With 15+ years of experience, they’ll help integrate your systems and support your business with reliable, responsive dental IT services that allow you to put the focus back on your patients. Darkhorse Tech only works in dental IT, meaning they have a plethora of dental-specific IT expertise. It’s what makes them different from the rest, and the reason I’m a proud client—on the rare occasion that there are IT issues in my practice, Darkhorse consistently resolves my problems in a jiffy.
You might be in the same boat as many practice owners—sophisticated IT might not be in your budget. That’s why Darkhorse Tech will lower the cost for smaller offices and startups. In fact, Darkhorse Tech specializes in startup practices (design, sourcing 3rd parties, project management, pre-installation software access, installation, support, etc.).
P.S… What creative Nifty deal did I persuade Brian to squeeze in for the Nifty Thrifty community? Hint: it has something to do with free beer, food, and a tour…
- What’s Brian’s “winding” story? How did he end up at Darkhorse Tech? How did he become their CMO? What did beer have to do with it?
- What impressed Brian so much about Darkhorse’s culture?
- Why should you work with Darkhorse Tech when there are cheaper IT services?
- How is Darkhorse Tech specialized in dental IT?
- How does Darkhorse Tech help ensure your IT is consistently operating at a high-functioning level?
- How can Darkhorse protect your dental practice from ransomware? How much money has Brian seen stolen from ransomware?
- How much time and money can Darkhorse Tech save you?
- What’s the problem with the DIY approach?
- How does Darkhorse Tech specialize in startup practices?
- What words does Brian have to share with the Nifty Thrifty community?
- And more!
- 10% Off Darkhorse Tech’s Managed Services for Nifty Thrifty Members
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click this link.