Western Surgical and Sedation offers an affordable and comprehensive training course in IV Sedation (parenteral moderate sedation). Our IV course follows the objective and content recommended by the American Dental Association Guidelines for Teaching Pain Control and Sedation to Dentists and Dental Students. Dr. Wayland, Course Director, has been performing IV Moderate Sedation in his practice since 1983. He is a California Dental Board on-site IV Sedation Evaluator, California Sedation Permit #163, ACLS Certified, Master in the College of Sedation – America Dental Society of Anesthesiology, and former Doctors Hospital Staff.
Dr. John Wayland and Dr. Heath Hendrickson of Western Surgical and Sedation will instruct you on how to make 3 molar extractions simple a profitable for your practice. You will learn hands-on methods, effective case selection, and how to utilize your existing loyal patient base. This course is offered state-side and provides charitable treatment for people in the area.
Dr. Wayland has removed about 30,000 3rd molars while Dr. Hendrickson has done over 90,000.
HEAR IT STRAIGHT FROM DR. GLENN VO HIMSELF!
Western Surgical & Sedation offers:
Live Patient Hands-On Third Molar Impaction Training Course?
- The ORIGINAL Hands-On Live Patient Impaction Course
- More than 80,000 Third Molars Removed by Director Dr. Hendrickson
- “Impacted Third Molars” Book Written by John Wayland – Free To Participants
- Ideal clinical learning – 1:1 faculty
- Patient ratio (8 Impaction surgeries per participant, assist 8 more)
- Patient’s panoramic x-ray review
Live Patient Dental IV Moderate Sedation Training Course?
- Affordable – $11,950.
- Compact – one week, one flight, one hotel.
- Common sense training – patient selection, titration, airway patency, and more.
- Passionate and experienced faculty – thousands of sedations.
- Accepted by most states – WSS alumni from 22 states have IV sedation permits.
WSS One-On-One Training
TO SCHEDULE OR HAVE QUESTIONS CALL DR. WAYLAND AT (415) 297-9046
- 2-day in-office course
- Cost: $12,000 + expenses
- We come to you – No flight, no hotel
- Affordable – stay in your office, be productive
- Customized to your needs – you choose your patients
- Ideal 1:1 clinical learning for doctors and staff
- Free “Impacted Third Molars” book
- Invite a dental colleague and split the price between you. Cost-Effective!