Dr. Kenny Wilstead is a General Dentist who recently posted on Dental Hacks Nation about his horrible experience dealing with the DEA. His story is a cautionary tale that applies to all Dental professionals. He joins Glenn and Vinh to discuss how a series of mishaps led to a felony drug charge and how he was able to overcome this life changing event.
Notes of Interest:
- DentalHO.com is Dentistry’s newest job board and community. Created by Dr. Nathan Ho, this site is currently under construction but the Facebook site is up and running.
- Glenn and Vinh were so moved by Dr. Wilstead’s story that they changed up their normal format to bring Dr. Wilstead’s unimaginable story
- In 2014, Dr. Kenny Wilstead was charged with prescription drug fraud and went through a year and half battle to clear his name
- Using his own experience as an example, he recommends not talking to law enforcement without legal representation.
- Dr. Kenny Wilstead hopes Dentists can learn from his experience and avoid the mistakes he made when dealing with prescription drugs