Dana Pardue Salisbury is the Chief Operations Officer for Classic Practice Resources and the daughter of renown dental consultant Sandy Pardue. She joins Glenn and Vinh to discuss how offices can save money by training their staff more effectively and how “mystery shopping” calls can expose deficiencies in a practice. Mrs. Salisbury also discusses random topics ranging from crawfish/beer and to whether she would shave her head to become 25% smarter.
Notes of Interest:
- Dr. Ryan Swain, founder of Six Months Smiles, makes an appearance to discuss his feelings about being banned from multiple Dental Facebook groups
- Dr. Swain also discusses a recent Facebook post about debt and how it is an epidemic in the dental community
- Classic Practice Resources is the industry leader in Dental consulting and their two seminars (Spice Up Your Practice and Academy for Scheduling Excellence) have helped Dentists worldwide
- Mrs. Salisbury states that most offices are hemorrhaging their marketing dollars due to inadequate training to meet the influx of new patients
- Classic Practice Resources offers “mystery shopping” calls to all clients to help eliminate deficiencies and improve staff performance
- Nifty Thrifty Dental Deal of the Week – $200 off tuition for Spice Up Your Practice of Academy for Scheduling Excellence seminars. Use promo code “Nifty”
- Fake President Donald Trump makes an appearance
Links from the Show
Classic Practice Resources – http://classicpractice.com/
Spice Up Your Life and Academy for Scheduling Excellence Registration – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spice-up-your-practice-july-14-15-2017-tickets-31966458538?aff=es2
The Marathon Man is property of Paramount pictures
Seinfeld is property of Sony Pictures Television
No copyright infringement intended.