Transforming patients into volunteer advocates is the best way to grow your dental practice. But, to give patients the best experience possible, you need to have the right tools in place. To help you guys out, I invited one of the masterminds behind Legwork, Korey Korfiatis, for a chat all about the Legwork Smile Marketing Platform that’s designed to bring your most important marketing tools and data together in a single platform.
Korey is the Co-founder and CEO of Legwork. He is also an accomplished speaker and writer on subjects spanning the breadth of dental marketing and brand strategy. With Legwork, he has been able to build the world’s most comprehensive dental patient relationship marketing software and promoting platform that can effortlessly help grow your practice.
In my discussion with him, he shares everything you need to know about all the new features of the platform in a comprehensive video tutorial that shows you how to use the support portal, increase patient satisfaction and maximize the effectiveness of Legwork.
Watch the video below to find out more!
Find out about:
- An insight into the three key features of PXI (Patient Experience Insights) – reviews, referrals and NPS (Net Promotor Score)
- How to navigate and use the Legwork and PXI dashboard
- How NPS and reviews work together to generate more quality reviews and referrals
- How Legwork’s marketing and click funnels work
- How Legwork can help follow-up with leads and generate new leads for your practice through an enhanced website and online presence
- New features you can expect from Legwork over the upcoming months
Korey was kind enough to offer a fantastic Nifty Thrifty deal on both the PRM Advanced and Advanced + Website packages!
The PRM Advanced package is usually $349 per month and the Advanced + Website package deal is usually $499 per month, but with the Nifty Deal, you can get $50 off your monthly bill!
When you sign-up, you can get all of the original features of your chosen package deal PLUS all new and upcoming features that are expected to launch later this year!
To find out more about what each deal includes in terms of features, click here.
If you have any questions and want to grab this amazing deal for yourself, send an email to email@example.com
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click here.