Any practice owner knows that running a dental practice means running an entire business. And, like any business, there’s a lot that needs to get done behind the scenes. If you don’t want to be overwhelmed with responsibilities, you can’t do it all alone. Maintaining a well-oiled, productive machine usually requires the assistance of effective practice management software.
That’s why, this week, I sat down to talk with Jim Gerson, Vice President in Sales & Marketing at CareStack, an award-winning dental software serving 1,000+ happy practices.
Jim and I were joined by Monica, a Nifty Thrifty member who capitalized on a Nifty Deal for CareStack in December and has been using it ever since. After running her dental practice for more than twenty years, Monica touts CareStack as the best practice management software she’s used thus far.
Initially, Monica had her doubts. Over the last two decades, she went through a process of trial and error with a number of different practice management software companies. Time and time again, she couldn’t find the right fit. In 2005, Monica finally found Open Dental. For a while, it felt like she found the right practice management software.
Why switch it up and use CareStack instead? Because while Open Dental worked well, Monica was still frustrated. Getting customer service was tedious: Open Dental would only call back; they’d never answer the phone. There was a lot of third-party software. Subscription costs kept adding up, and she found herself getting suffocated with “subscription fatigue.” She wanted a simpler, all-in-one package that was more affordable.
Monica needed a more comprehensive solution, and CareStack offered a cloud-based, cost-effective alternative. Since she jumped on that Nifty Thrifty deal, Monica hasn’t looked back. The fact that she sat in on this episode goes to show how big of a fan of CareStack Monica has become.
I’m in the same boat as Monica. For years, I’ve been using Open Dental. But, like Monica, I’m going to make the transition to adopting CareStack. With Open Dental, it’s just too hard to get a hold of somebody and get help in real-time. Dentistry is an urgent profession, and life-saving treatment can’t be put on hold. Transitioning to CareStack is the most educated decision I can make when it comes to deploying the right practice management software. That’s not to mention that Jim and his colleagues are great people and I genuinely love working with them.
One of the greatest features of CareStack, in my opinion, is CareStack University. If you’ve already tried out practice management software, you probably already know that one of the big difficulties is becoming familiar with the software itself. Each software is very different, and there’s always a learning curve before a practice owner can feel fully confident utilizing it. CareStack hopes to expedite that learning curve through CareStack University, where they put you through an intricate education program to make the onboarding process smoother than butter. And you can even use their “sandbox” to simulate using CareStack without risking consequences. You can prepare first instead of getting caught on your heels in a real-world scenario.
But CareStack University doesn’t end with onboarding—it also has a CE side. Enjoy free training to learn lessons about increasing practice productivity. From increasing case acceptance to implementing efficient scheduling, it might be the key to growing your practice and more. And if you ever need help, they offer constant access to CareStack experts.
If you’re interested, send Jim a message in the Nifty Thrifty Dentists FB group or tag him in a post to schedule a demo. Or, join the CareStack Champions FB group where you can get the latest deals, socialize with other clients, and more.
- Managing Finances: streamline billing, collections, and profits to gain total visibility into your financial performance.
- Improving Patient Experience: personalize the patient experience and make every interaction between the patient and your practice easier than ever.
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators: access, visualize and interpret your data in real-time and gain insights into your organization’s clinical, financial, and administrative performance.
- Growing and Scaling Profitably: as you add multiple locations, centralize your operations to decrease the overhead per office, improve the profitability of your group, and ensure consistency.
- CareStack Tutorial: receive education via CareStack University to learn how to use CareStack… Use their “sandbox” to simulate using CareStack without risking getting caught on your heels in a real-world scenario.
- CE for Increasing Practice Productivity: enjoy free CE and learn lessons about increasing practice productivity—from increasing case acceptance to implementing efficient scheduling and more.
- Customer Service: get constant access to assistance from CareStack experts.
- 20% off integration fee
- 8% off monthly subscription fees
- Subscription fees waived from July-Sep 2021
- Rates are locked in for 2 years
- No contract and cancel at any time with 30 days notice
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click this link.