Many dentists think the knowledge they gained in school is enough to carry their practice to success. However, behind every thriving practice is a dentist who treats his or her office as a business. Some dentists neglect to operate their practice this way and work under the assumption that as long as people need dental care, patients will fill their chairs. But this assumption will never generate nor convert leads and instead drives case acceptance rates into the gutter. Like any business, a dental practice can only soar to success if it has the right marketing.
Every dental practice—big and small—needs to have a marketing campaign behind it. You can’t expect new patients to magically walk through your doors on their own whim. Whether that comes in the form of advertising discounted services, membership plans, or whatever product or service you bring to the table, marketing is essential to growth. There’s so much competition out there, you can almost find a dentist on every corner. Without marketing your practice in a way that stands out from the herd, your dental practice will be left in the dust.
Most marketing agencies are savvy to the fact that dental practices can greatly benefit from marketing—they’re constantly hopping in the DM’s of dental practice owners or shooting us emails. With so many promises of an ROI that seems too good to be true, it’s hard to figure out who is the real deal. For a lot of practice owners, it seems easier to try to manage the marketing stuff in-house.
But managing your marketing campaigns in-house is tedious, stressful, and always harder than it sounds. There’s a lot of work going into orchestrating each and every advertising campaign. Sometimes it’s wisest to outsource your marketing efforts to an actual marketing agency. There’s a reason people earn degrees in this stuff. Firegang Marketing has the experience, data, and results to prove you can trust them; they’ve been working exclusively with dental practices for over ten years now to provide stellar results for startups, DSO’s, long-established private practices, and everything in between.
To Firegang, marketing is more than just leads—it’s one thing to land a lead, it’s a whole different story to convert them. That’s why Firegang Marketing defines itself as a “revenue generator” and not a “lead generator.” Their mission is to increase your practice’s revenue through top-of-the-line marketing tactics. Firegang Marketing doesn’t just bolster your marketing campaigns, either. They offer a partnership founded in growing your business. They can really get involved behind the scenes of your practice and make managing it so much easier.
Instead of focusing on a niche piece of marketing—landing page, Google Ads, Facebook ads, etc.—Firegang Marketing takes a more comprehensive, in-depth approach. Their fully integrated and automated digital marketing approaches mean their services can help you with almost anything—from building your website to creating engaging ads to tracking metrics via “KPI Scorecards” and coaching your staff, they’ll plug any holes in your bucket.
If you’re interested, you’ll be even more thrilled to hear about the Nifty Thrifty deal that Firegang is offering up to the Nifty Community.
- Why do you need diversification and differentiation in any marketing campaign?
- Which key factors will influence a patient to choose your practice instead of the practice down the street?
- So many marketing companies abide by a cookie-cutter marketing approach—funnels, predictable memes, you name it. Why is that cookie-cutter system so detrimental to a dental practice owner who wants their practice to stand out in a crowded market? Why do prospects see through the cliché?
- Firegang Marketing doesn’t work with just anybody; they’ll only work with practices that leave them feeling confident in achieving a win-win scenario. So, who is their ideal client?
- What kind of revenue does Firegang Marketing hope to help your practice achieve, and what’s the time frame?
- How does their process work?
- What are the metrics that drive the most revenue?
- And more!
- 50% Off Your Setup Fee
- Free copy of their Amazon best-selling book, “Grow Your Marketing Online.”
Visit this link to get the deal: https://www.firegang.com/nifty50
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click this link.