Aaron R. Boone always seems to come on for an episode of the Nifty Thrifty podcast right when we’re approaching the NFL draft.
It makes sense, though. After all, Aaron shares a thing or two with the draft picks we football fans are sitting on the edge of our seats for. First off, Aaron himself was once a pro in the NFL. Second off, Aaron’s company—like that soon-to-be rookie that your team picks in the first round—might be the missing piece your (dental) team needs to really hit it big.
As the CEO of MVP Mailhouse, Aaron is a “Hall-of-Famer” in the direct mail game. There’s a big difference between any ol’ direct mail campaign and a direct mail campaign for dentists—and there’s no better person to guide you than Aaron. He and his team are super streamlined—they only work with dentists and only do direct mail—and I can personally vouch that they have results to show for it.
I’ve been working with MVP Mailhouse and using their amazing services for my own dental practice since 2019, and I’ve witnessed firsthand not only how great Aaron is to work with but also how much the direct mail game has changed. Technology has become more and more complex as time has gone on. So many developments have come into play; here are capabilities and opportunities now available that weren’t around just a few years ago.
Aaron tries to incorporate much of the skills he learned from football into his direct mail marketing tactics. After years of reviewing statistics and highlight reels, Aaron has learned the art of studying (and learning from) past errors and future opportunities.
Direct mail is one of those marketing strategies that’ll get a mixed response depending on who you talk to. But, let’s face the facts: data shows that, when deployed properly, direct mail marketing works. While it might sound ancient or even spam-like to many of us, it makes sense: a lot of dentists have tried mailers only to find they didn’t work. But data and analytics have entirely changed the game.
The “MVP” in MVP Mailhouse doesn’t stand for “Most Valuable Player”—it stands for “Most Valuable Practice.” MVP specializes in direct mail and believes in “Better Targeting, Better Designs, Better Results.” But MVP Mailhouse’s biggest boast is their “Better Technology.” Geographical insight—or “heat maps”—can help you play to your strengths. MVP Mailhouse identifies hotbeds and pinpoints communities that can be drawn into your practice by direct mail, making it easier than ever for you to pursue leads.
In fact, tune in to watch Aaron walk through a screen-share presentation of a “Heat Map Analysis,” learn how to use this nuanced process to bring in new patients, and see the various data points he looks at when measuring the success of a direct mail campaign. On top of that, Aaron and his team will also listen to entire phone call recordings—whether they’re five minutes, 30 minutes, or more than 60 minutes—before breaking them down and grading them. They’ll give you real-time feedback on how your front desk team is performing.
So, what’re you waiting for? Visit our special landing page at www.mvpmailhouse.com/ntd, email Aaron at [email protected], or call him at 801-953-6771. MVP Mailhouse will be glad to help you out!
- How did Aaron’s experience as a pro football player help him transition into the dental industry?
- Why is Aaron “less vague” than other marketing companies—direct mail or not—according to Dr. Glenn Vo?
- Why does Glenn think that the success of direct mail marketing is all about the people you work with—and why is Aaron the right guy for the job?
- How does Aaron’s company teach your front desk team about sourcing and bringing in new patients?
- How does MVP Mailhouse use special phone numbers to track calls?
- How does Aaron’s company record and take notes on calls to optimize the performance of your front desk?
- What’s a real-world case study where Aaron’s company provided an amazing ROI?
- Hint: this patient made the practice owner more than $9 for every dollar they spent in acquiring them.
- How has direct mail technology evolved over the years? On that note, why is it currently more effective than it’s ever been?
- And more!
- MVP Mail: Free heat map, free direct mail proposal, 500 free referral handout cards, and $500 off your first mailing of 10k with intro 3 mailing order.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click this link.