Have you ever called a business only to be frustrated when your call doesn’t go through? What do you do? Go down the list and call the next establishment. That first business just lost out on potential new business. Don’t let that happen to you.
First impressions are critical in any practice but what happens when the most important lifeline a practice has doesn’t even work or is not reliable? It doesn’t matter if you have the best office staff and scripting. A new patient might read recommendations and glowing reviews about your practice but all that means nothing when they are not able to reach you via phone to make an appointment or ask a question. In addition, your staff cannot make their critical calls and other necessary duties that keeps the office running successfully.
This week I chat with Vlad Kostovski, strategic partner at Nextiva. Nextiva is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the country and has been in business for over a decade. Vlad talks about their their world class level service that will help your practice stay in touch with your current and potential patients and how Nextiva’s service gives you powerful analytics regarding your call metrics to help you make smart business decisions.
Find out about:
- Nextiva and its background and experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Nextiva’s 8 points of service and how that helps Nextiva’s phone service reliability be near the top of the industry.
- Continual investment in the company which means it is always improving its service and bringing the latest cutting edge technology to its customers.
- Extensive list of features in their service including 2 way texting, web chat, auto attendant with a professionally recorded greeting, a feature laden desktop app, integrated Wiki, and much more!
Now…what about that awesome Nifty Thrifty Deal?
Nextiva is offering an amazing Nifty Deal for all members of the Nifty Thrifty community!
- Enterprise package which is the highest tier plan (only behind a call center) – $26/month plus any applicable taxes, 36 month contract and includes one hard phone per line.
- NextOS and its extensive analytics to help you monitor call volume throughout the day, talk time per user, web chat, and much more. It gives you powerful data to make smart business decisions for your practice.
- Click here for all the features in the Enterprise plan.
Contact Vlad via Calendly to set up a one on one meeting or via Facebook in Nifty Thrifty group and he will get you all the information you need to take advantage of this great offer!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click this link