Dealing with dental insurance tasks isn’t for everyone, and I’ll be the first to admit that sometimes, it can be pretty frustrating and time-consuming. So, you can imagine my relief when I discovered PPO Profits, a company that specializes in Insurance Verification for dental offices.
I was interested in finding out more about PPO Profits, so I invited their founder, Vivek Kinra, to talk about outsourcing insurance tasks and how that can lead to increased PPO Profits.
As I mentioned above, PPO Profits specialize in Insurance Verification, but that’s not all they do. They take care of the entire process and act as an insurance coordinator for your dental practice. The good news is that when you work with these guys, you’ll never have to worry about insurance tasks again!
Once the procedures are completed and claims are made, they send the claims, post the payments and follow up and appeal if required. Now that’s what I call a job well done!
In This Video Find Out About:
- How Vivek built up PPO Profits
- Creating a high-end PPO practice
- The importance of developing efficient systems
- How to establish formulas for profitability
- Maximizing insurance on the front end
- Tips for customizing your practice management software
- How to increase treatment acceptance
- The benefits of having an insurance coordinator
- Why you must be prepared to send claims
- Appealing claims and how to get insurance claims paid faster
- Why you should think about outsourcing insurance tasks
- Common mistakes dentists make when it comes to PPO negotiations
- Much, much more!
Does dental insurance drive you mad?
Are you looking for a way to maximize your PPO patients without stress?
PPO Profits and Nifty Thrifty Dentists have paired up to bring you an exclusive deal! PPO Profits will handle everything from Insurance Verification to Insurance Maximization, Sending Claims and Payment Posting!
The normal setup fee for all of this is $499 and 3.5% of collections.
BUT the Nifty Thrifty deal is just $199 setup and 3.35% of collections!
If you are interested in getting this amazing deal…
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click here.