- Scott’s Cheap Flights sends you alerts when there is a great deal. There are three membership plans and they are $5 or less per month.
- Scott’s Cheap Flights was created when Scott created a “cheap tickets” newsletter for his friends.
- His newsletter and website exploded overnight and is now one of the most popular travel deal sites on the web
- Growth of Scott’s Cheap Flights has been driven by word-of-mouth, press coverage, flight giveaways, and Reddit.
- Many of the deals Keyes offers are a result of what he calls “fat-finger discounts (airline employee priced it at $59 instead of $590)”
- Some of his most brag-worthy finds include round-trip tickets to Kenya for $310, Rio for $363, and Bali for $348.
Links from the show:
Scott’s Cheap Flights – https://scottscheapflights.com/
Chez Dodo – http://www.chezdodopdx.net/
The Nifty Thrifty Dentist CE Event – http://niftybackup.getpracticegrowth.com/ce-event/
Legwork PRM – https://www.legworkprm.com/
Keating Dental Arts – https://keatingdentalarts.com/
Wallace Specialty Insurance – http://www.insurance4dds.com/
Online Dental Consulting – https://onlinedentalconsulting.com/
“Anger Management” is property of Columbia studios
“SNL” is property of NBC studios
“Never Gonna Give you up” is property of Rick Astley and RCA records
No copyright infringement intended