Notes of Interest:
- Please visit our sponsor Dental Card Services Alliance and mention our podcast http://www.dentalcardservices.com/
- Special shout-out to the stars of our new segment, “Ask a Kid About Dentistry” – Thank you Kylie, Jackson, My Linh, and Van Paul!
- A special thanks for the parents that allowed the kids to participate – Dr. Glenn Vo, Dr. Susan Tran, Dr. Tory McFarlin, and Dr. Thu McFarlin
- Here is the picture of Alan Mead that Kylie and Jackson looked at.
- DentistMetrics aims to completely automate and outsource the bookkeeping, financial reporting, and tax portion of the dentist’s business.
- Jonathan VanHorn discusses the “gray” area of travel expense write-offs, writing off adult beverages, and other business expenses.
- Mr. VanHorn gives his review of the movie “The Accountant”
- Fake Hulk Hogan makes an appearance
- Nifty Thrifty Dental Deal of the Week: Free consultation with DentistMetrics and $1000 off new account set-up – Mention Nifty Thrifty Dentists for discount
Links from the Show:
Dentist Metrics Website – http://dentistmetrics.com/
Jonathan VanHorn’s Favorite Cargo Shorts – http://www.gq.com/gallery/cargo-shorts
Official Movie Page for The Accountant – http://www.accountantmovie.com/
The Simpsons is property of 20th Century Fox Television
Parks and Recreation is property of NBC Universal Television
Silicon Valley is property of HBO Entertainment
No copyright infringement intended.