Have you ever dreamed of having a CBCT for your office? Maybe the retail price of a new one has held you back. I get that, but if you’re placing dental implants or want to start placing them, you NEED a high-quality CBCT in your office. And, a hefty price tag shouldn’t be the reason why you can’t get one!
So, I got in touch with Brandon Bomar, and he was kind enough to hook us up with a SUPER Nifty Thrifty Deal on a PreXion unit!
PreXion has over 15 years of experience in 3D DICOM image reconstruction processing and software visualization, which makes them a trusted and reliable company to work with. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver clarity and precision at every customer touch point. Plus, they offer the most comprehensive CBCT equipment warranty in dentistry – you won’t find a deal like this anywhere else!
Find out about:
- Why every dental practice needs a CBCT
- Technical specs and details about the PreXion unit
- How you can benefit from PreXion’s incredible 10-year warranty
- Everything you need to know about the PreXion3D CBCT Scanner including how the installation process works and team training
- How to replace your existing pan with your new CBCT scanner
- What’s included in the PreXion Nifty Thrifty Deal
The retail price for this unit is $160,000. BUT the Nifty Thrifty Price is just $69,900!
For this incredible deal, you’ll get:
- Free installation
- Free support
- 8 hours of free training
- 10-year warranty
- All the fields of view
- Color-coded airway software
- Server work station
If you want to get this Nifty Thrifty Deal, you can message Brandon Bomar or give him a call at 6027334688
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click here.