The holiday season is such a happy time because it is time for us to spend with friends and family. It is also a time for to reflect on our lives and count our blessings. Regardless of how hard we think we have it, there is a family on the street who has it worse. Or the kids shuffled from group home to group home every few months.
We may complain about the difficult patient that we saw last week or the staff member that wasn’t contributing as much as expected but take a step back, take a deep breath and realize how lucky we are.
We all come from varied backgrounds and each of us has gone through our own hardships and through luck, hard work, and the grace of God, Allah, Buddha, or whatever religion we follow, we have survived and are able to provide for our families.
So it is a good time to give back to people who are not as fortunate. People who are in the position you may have been years ago. For me, if it wasn’t for the generous spirit of many people who took in a family of refugees decades ago who spoke no English and had nothing but a bunch of defunct South Vietnamese currency in their pockets, I would not be where I am today. So in the spirit of giving, Ian Lynch of Legend Networking has created an amazing program for us to help people this holiday season! I invite you to join me as we make this charity drive successful beyond imagination!
You don’t have to be a Bill Gates or Warren Buffet to make an impact on this world. It all starts in our own backyard. By giving what you can, you can make a difference for that single mom struggling to provide a semblance of a holiday season for her kids or putting a smile on young kids when they open presents or providing a hearty meal to a hungry family. It is the little actions that often create the biggest impact.
Join us this year by donating to the Smiles for Christmas charity and help brighten the lives of a less fortunate family this holiday season and be entered in a raffle to win some great prizes to make your holiday merry too!
Find out about:
- What is Smiles for Christmas
- Counting our blessings and helping those less fortunate
- How to participate in this great program
- Learn how you can get entered in a raffle to win great prizes just for sharing in the holiday spirit
Share your blessings with the less fortunate and be entered in a raffle to win great prizes
- Win a trip for two to Las Vegas in June for the Dentistry Live Summit! Includes RT tickets for two and one night’s hotel stay.
- Win a full office computer upgrade (or a complete set-up for new offices) which includes a full year of service. Package value is $35-40k!
- Upload a picture of you and your office staff with your donation on the Smiles for Christmas Facebook group and put #NiftyThrifty to be entered. Check out the video for complete details on what to do!
- Be grateful, count your blessings, and always remember to help the less fortunate when you can. Thank you!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click this link.