Many Nifty Thrifty members will be familiar with one of the guests for this week’s Nifty Thrifty Podcast episode. I’ll give you a hint: he’s our go-to guy for CareStack.
Yup, you guessed it!
I’m talking about Jim Gerson, Vice President of Sales & Marketing over at CareStack.
… Or maybe you didn’t guess. My mistake, we can’t all be as crazy about the Nifty Thrifty Podcast as I am. But you should get excited because I have big news for this week’s episode.
If you’re unfamiliar with CareStack, it’s a cloud-based imaging software for dental practices. They’ve been great to the Nifty Thrifty Community for quite some time now. Jim is usually on the podcast to offer us Nifty Deals for CareStack or share big updates. And that’s exactly why Jim sat down with me this week—he wants to share the latest and greatest with us.
In fact, a whole crowd of Nifty Thrifty sponsors came to share the big news. Jim and I were joined by Dustin Johnson, Director of Engineering at SOTA Imaging, and Albert Kim, VP of Sales & Marketing at SOTA Imaging. After 15 years of experience at SOTA Imaging, Albert is confident that right now is the most exciting time in the company’s history.
How did these three dudes from two totally different companies end up meeting in the first place? And why are they all joining up for an episode of the Nifty Thrifty Podcast? Well, Jim and his team at CareStack were recently struggling without the right software. That’s when SOTA Imaging stepped up to the plate. Ever since they’ve been best buds.
Naturally, CareStack and SOTA Imaging are teaming up. And now they’re here to tell you about a legendary Nifty Thrifty opportunity. Dustin and Albert were kind enough to take us through a demo of their brand-new, game-changing cloud imaging software—“SOTA Cloud.”
This is big news. Don’t miss out on your chance to get the first look at SOTA Cloud, the solution that delivers everything you’ve ever wanted in imaging.
So, what’re you waiting for? Tune in!
— don’t forget about the Nifty deal!
- What’s the story of SOTA? How did they transition from products to software/services? And how does that make them even more versed in the art of great dental software?
- How is SOTA Cloud different from other imaging software on the market?
- How much more affordable is SOTA compared to the other guys?
- How much can SOTA save you if you use CareStack?
- How does SOTA integrate with CareStack? How does SOTA do such a good job in tackling the issue of integrating so many different devices?
- What are some of the new features you’ve never seen before?
- How can SOTA Cloud help you transform your practice into an imaging powerhouse?
- And more!
- Save 25%! SOTA Cloud + CareStack (first 20 practices)
Visit: https://info.sotaimaging.com/nifty to get the deal
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click this link.