We dentists can be a stubborn, frugal breed. For many of us, it’s hard to justify the expense of hiring a company to redesign our website. After all, haven’t the pages we hastily put together on Wix or maintained for the past five years been doing the job just fine?
But consider your home or your practice. When you initially moved in or established your practice, did you leave everything as it was—without any updates? Didn’t you find it necessary to revamp cabinets, repaint walls, and make improvements? And when it came to such tasks, did you handle them personally or hire professionals?
Now, let me pose a question: What sets your website apart? For fellow dentists who grasp the significance of their practice’s website, you’ll be excited to learn about this week’s featured guest.
I’m talking about none other than Ali Soufi—CEO of The Doc Sites—who reached out to me because he had “the best deal ever.”
I’ll be real with you: When Ali told me that, I didn’t know what to think. Ali always has the best deals, how could he possibly offer something better? Needless to say, I didn’t hesitate for even a second before inviting him on for another episode of the Nifty Thrifty podcast.
For those of you who don’t know about Ali or his company, The Doc Sites has been in the business of creating websites for dentists since 2015. They’ve put together easy-to-use, premade, affordable (only $59 a month!), and secure packages that any dental practice can quickly plug their products and services into.
People are often resistant to change—it can be uncomfortable—especially when it comes to something as personal as a website (it’s not as cut-and-dry as switching your internet provider, for example). That’s why Ali and his team offer “Easy Site Transfer,” making it very easy for anyone to switch over.
The Doc Sites offers three comprehensive design tiers to fit your budget with no hidden costs, and Nifty Thrifty members get a discount on all of them! That’s not to mention how the team can help you with SEO and overall marketing.
If you want any changes made to your website, they’ll deliver you results—on average—within one business day. And, unlike some unsavory website creation companies, you get to keep your website if you decide to part ways with The Doc Sites. With The Doc Sites, there’s no need to get a headache over a messy, long-term contract. They have a super easy, simple, one-page agreement that won’t take up valuable time.
So, what’s the “best deal ever” that Ali was so excited to discuss on this week’s episode of the Nifty Thrifty podcast?
Well, Ali and his team currently have several in-person events scheduled for September, during which they’re offering a $1,000 discount on any setup. They’re now extending this promotion to the digital realm, introducing it exclusively on Nifty Thrifty as a one-month special, providing a $1,000 discount on any website package. Essentially, this means you can acquire our most affordable website package for virtually nothing, or enjoy a $1,000 reduction on our higher-tier options.
So, what’re you waiting for? Text or call Ali anytime at 818-416-0007, he’s always there to help! Whether you’re interested in doing business with his company or just picking his brain, he’s the kind of guy who will gladly answer any question you have for him. And don’t forget to tune into this week’s episode to watch Ali and I walk through a screen share presentation together.
- Why does Dr. Glenn Vo think that it’s worth hiring an expert—like Ali—to do your website (versus the DYI approach)?
- Why does Dr. Glenn Vo think you should be updating your site on a frequent, consistent basis?
- Hint: Your services might change, the staff might change, etc.
- Is it difficult to plug your products and services into one of the website packages offered by The Doc Sites?
- Hint: Nope, it’s super easy, thanks to their “Easy Site Transfer.”
- How much does it cost to hire The Doc Sites? What do their models look like?
- What does the typical clientele look like for The Doc Sites? What packages does each demographic usually choose, and why?
- And more!
- Ali and his team currently have several in-person events scheduled for September, during which they’re offering a $1,000 discount on any setup.
- They’re now extending this promotion to the digital realm, introducing it exclusively on Nifty Thrifty as a one-month special, providing a $1,000 discount on any website package.
- Essentially, this means you can acquire our most affordable website package for virtually nothing, or enjoy a $1,000 reduction on our higher-tier options.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click this link.