Let me tell you a story.
Once upon a time, seven years ago, I was at an ADA dental convention, doing my thing. Suddenly, I felt something soft bump into my head. I turned around to see a little mango-shaped stress ball on the floor next to me and looked around for the culprit. Alas, I saw a group of folks with “Mango Voice” shirts having a good laugh at the “unorthodox” strategy they used to beckon me over.
Jokes aside, I mean it when I say that walking up to have that chat has changed my life—I’ve been a client of that team since 2017, and they’ve done wonders for my dental practice.
That’s why, this week, I had on none other than the “Head Man” over at Mango Voice—Kevin Tallman. We have the opportunity to speak to one another regularly, and his company has been a total champion not only for me but also for so many members of the Nifty Thrifty community.
You can often find him on the Nifty Facebook page, talking about how his services can help those who are trying to overcome specific obstacles. But, every now and then, Kevin hops on to deliver an edition of Mango’s “State of the Union Address”—and that’s exactly what our meeting was all about for this episode of the Nifty Thrifty podcast.
So, if you’re somebody who has heard of Mango Voice and is on the fence about hiring their services or if you’re somebody who already utilizes Mango Voice and has some questions in mind, then definitely tune into this episode. Kevin will provide lots of key information for any dental practice owner—whether you’re already a client of his services or not.
If you’re not familiar with Mango Voice’s services, they’re an enterprise-grade VoIP business phone system based in the cloud especially designed for phone system needs of small and medium businesses.
I’ve seen firsthand how important it is to find a company armed with knowledge of dentists’ needs. Mango goes above and beyond by continually seeking customer feedback and using it to design new features. The company’s willingness to serve our community really sets them apart from other phone services: They’re known for being super engaged and available in
our online spaces. If you reach out and message the folks at Mango, you’re sure to get a helpful reply.
Believe me when I say that Mango Voice is an asset to any practice with no intimidating equipment, an easy-to-use interface, ground-breaking integrations, seamless features, unbeatable U.S.-based customer service, and how much they truly care about both you and your business.
And, with Mango Voice, working remotely has never been so easy—thanks to their Go Mobile and Mango Web App. These apps keep you connected to customers, patients, and team members through some of their most cutting-edge features. Between calling and texting from your business number, automated SMS messaging, web phone access, and more, this aspect is a real treat.
So, tune in to watch Kevin and I walk through a screen share presentation about Mango Voice’s many features—whether they’re new or tried-and-true. And don’t forget to visit https://get.mangovoice.com/niftythrifty to take advantage of the Nifty Deal!
- How did Glenn and Kevin meet?
- Hint: It has to do with Glenn getting a mango thrown at his head!
- How can using the wrong phone company prove to be the largest (unnecessary) expense in your practice?
- Why does Glenn think that you’re overpaying for your phones (unless you’re a client of Mango Voice)?
- Why doesGlenn believe it’s so important to work with the trusted sponsors of Nifty Thrifty vs. external, third-party vendors?
- Hint: Reputation, customer service, and a few other factors equal reliability.
- How is Mango Voice especially effective at integrating with the systems you used before bringing on their services?
- According to Kevin, why is it so important that his company doesn’t try to “be great at everything” and instead niche down on providing phone services?
- Hint: Quality over quantity, not spreading themselves too thin, etc.
- What’s the difference between a regular phone, a VoIP phone, and a VoIP phone that works specifically with dental?
- Hint: The third option is a cut above the rest, to say the least—tune in to
- hear Kevin explain why.
- How does Mango Voice offer you the ability to build your own “phone tree’ or, in other words, design your own solutions?
- Why is Glenn such a big fan of Mango Voice’s “call reporting” feature?
- Hint: He can see why patients aren’t rescheduling, why they might be upset, and can then pivot to solve those issues they’re bringing to the table.
- Why is Mango Voice a “communications solution” vs. just a “phone company,” according to Glenn?
- How did Kevin score a signed Michael Jordan jersey?
- And more!
- When you pay annually you will receive 14 months for the price of 12 and FREE phones!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. The funds we receive are small and go towards running this site and our podcast. For more information about our affiliate policy, please click this link.